You get better rankings and more traffic – or we get fired
All of it is here…
Our clients get proven return on investment and transparent reports on results.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
So average clients see their keywords ranking grow by at least 80%, with organic traffic growing by 60%.
How does our SEO strategy look?
Since we custom shape every SEO plan, we take your marketing goals and mold a SEO marketing plan to fit and achieve your goals, so people find you. This is how we get people to find you..
We Study Your Business
Conversion and Ranking Focus
Sales & Marketing Lead
Carpet Tile & Upholstery care
“I couldn’t be happier with the service they’ve provided my business. Reliable, professional and do what they say they’re going to do from an SEO standpoint. I definitely recommend them for a business looking to grow their online presence.”
For a local business owner – Greener Southwest never had anyone do professional SEO for them. And they tried several firms, but not with much success. Then Customer Finder Marketing came on the scene to help them with a local SEO campaign.
Their organic traffic growth increased by almost 80% in 4 months.
Organic traffic growth in 4 months
Increase in page 1 keywords in 12 months
Why you need an SEO agency instead of hiring an in-house marketing employee or doing it yourself
You want to keep your costs as low as possible to grow your business. Here’s what to expect:
|HIRING AN SEO AGENCY
|HIRING A MARKETING EMPLOYEE
|DOING SEO YOURSELF
|Avg. Yearly Cost
|$10K – 40K
|$1K – $20K
|Monthly Time Commitment
For great SEO to occur, you need a starting point
We’ve provided 2500+ free educational business marketing website assessments. Now since we don’t have 2500 clients, you can get the idea that there is no pitch for sales.
With over 30,000 marketing companies in the US, we like to be different because….
We Guaranteed Results
You Own All the Work We Do For You
It’s All In Writing
Need assurances the work gets done? Every task is shown to you ahead of time, agreed upon and signed by both our client and us. So if it is written down and it says we do it, we do it.
You Get Weekly Reports
Get a 24/7 Dashboard
Standard and Regular Calls
Dedicated Manager For You To Call
Only White Hat SEO Is Done
Get Answers to Your Questions About
Working with an SEO Company
Is SEO worth it?
To increase your company’s or brand’s visibility online, search engine optimization is the ideal method to achieve long-lasting outcomes. Almost all of us today use Google or another search engine to find out about a product or service we are interested in investigating. Well your prospective customers do the same thing. Factually 57% of B2B marketers stated that their SEO efforts generates the most leads than other marketing efforts, and these leads generate a 14.6 % closing rate. In comparison, the outbound leads, (such as cold calling, sending direct mail, etc.) only close at a 1.7% rate. So from this perspective, SEO really works great!
Does SEO take long to work?
This is the only kind of SEO that we do for our clients. Any other kind of SEO is a waste of the clients’ money.
We perform White Hat SEO actions for our clients since we know what the search engines want to see per their rules and regulations, and we do the work in the exact way the search engines want it done. And so our clients are rewarded by higher ranking and growth trends. But for those who don’t…their clients are penalized.
Is SEO still a popular marketing choice?
Well today the SEO industry has an estimated value of over $70 billion. And there is a growing number of over 35,000 SEO agencies in the USA. So the popularity of SEO is growing monthly.
Will SEO be important this year?
SEO is all about pleasing the search engine, who being like a user on your website, want your website to be extremely fast, be viewable on all size screens and devices, provide relevant and unique content to answer questions posed by the user about your services or products, with a site design that is user friendly to move through the site easily, and finally linked to some authoritative websites that build toward your credibility or popularity.
How to choose a SEO company?
How much does SEO cost to start?
Which red flags should I be concerned with when I interview a SEO company?
• They will not tell you who owns the completed work. You need to own it all, or else they can delete it all if you stop working with them.
• They guarantee your site will have specific rank placement on Google search. This may sound nice, but not possible to do. Since no agency is Google themselves, they cannot say that you will be #1 for specific keywords or phrases. Sure they can exhibit confidence, but if they don’t deliver on their promises, then you are seeing red flags waving at you.
• It is hard to get them on the phone. Since you are wanting a partner and someone you can rely on here to help you with your marketing, and you want them as dedicated to this venture as you are, when they are hard to communicate with, this will be an issue.
• They will not show what tasks they will be performing. Get a list of activities to be performed and their timelines for completion before you hire them. Get a sample copy of weekly and monthly reports that you will be getting. If they are unable to provide such, then they more than likely do not do the work as promised, and they do not get very good results, and they want to hide this fact.
Which is better – Hire a SEO company or do it myself?
If you decide to do it yourself, make sure you have a TON of time and expertise to do it right. If not, our advice is – don’t try it…unless you want to just punish yourself.
Doing SEO services has become a very sophisticated craft over the years, mainly because Google demands it be done in a certain fashion. So if you are not expert in this field, or you can’t commit the required time to learn SEO tactics, we recommend you hire a reputable agency to do the work for you.
Should I hire a SEO company or a marketing employee?
• Cost – $60K annual salary
• Pay sick leave, vacation, and other benefits
• Provide computer and many other business expenses.
• Average cost $10K to 40K per year
• No training costs
• Guaranteed results